Sony UK Cashback offer 15/10/14 - 25/01/15

LeButler

Several cameras, as well as some A-mount and most E-mount lenses are included in the winter cashback promotion:

Sony Winter Cashback items . To guarantee eligibility, best choose from one of the extensive list of resellers on the Claim page (i.e. no grey imports).

The most generous offer, effectively 20% off, is £100 cashback on the FE 55mm lens which will now cost you under £500.

I just got £150 back on my FE 70-200mm meaning I got it for £865; it took 15 days for the money to arrive.

Hope this is useful to anyone looking for a Christmas treat!

Found via the ever-useful http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk .

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of interest, did you receive any confirmation before the cheque arrived?  I submitted my form/paperwork online about 10 days ago but haven't received any confirmation or info from Sony ... Just wondering if it all went through correctly or if I should try again?  Would be helpful to hear what your experience was.

Many thanks

Iain

Soon after submitting the form, I got an automated email with a Case number and asking for proof of purchase. I replied with the lens serial number and attached screenshots of the online order and delivery note.

There was no further communication (despite advice to the contrary) but the money appeared in my bank account 15 days later.

If you've not had any email reply at all yet it'd be worth trying the Claim link here again, and if you don't get the email within a couple of days email campaign.administration.en@eu.sony.com with everything they need instead.

You have until 25th Feb 2015 to claim so there's still plenty of time.