Smaller stores with stock of the a7RII

Looking for advice on where to buy the a7RII when it's released in the US.

Didn't pre-order because I'm just now finding out about this camera and it's amazing capabilities.  Just contacted B&H and they said it would be 4-6 weeks if I pre-order now.

Often times there's smaller local stores all around the country that usually have a little bit of stock when a camera is first released.

Any suggestions of places like this would be profoundly helpful.

Thanks in advance.

yeah a lot of stores are showing pre-order options even though their first shipment is already completely sold off

don't mind doing a pre-order at all, as long as the store can ship when the camera is released

Pre order w/ free overnight delivery to your place on August 5th. I don't know how long it will be that way but if you go to the link it will tell you when they will get it to you.

Best buy still shows a pre-order option. YMMV

I pre-ordered at Best Buy today, and they are already shipping it to me due to be received on Thursday, 8/6. Since I have a trip planned for next week, I couldn't wait for Adorama to ship.  So, good suggestion...thanks!

Nothing available in Montreal, Canada yet.  They were supposed to be delivered today, but the shipment got delayed until Tuesday.

I did call a couple of large national online retailers and they have not yet received their stock either.