A7Rii Stock

Good news for Germany!

I have ordered the Sony A7Rii at Foto Mundus in Meppen on 07/30/2015.

Just I get a call from the dealer, the first delivery of the cameras is expected tomorrow or the day overtomorrow.

Maybe I have my Sony A7RII at the end of the week !?

Good news for Germany!

I have ordered the Sony A7Rii at Foto Mundus in Meppen on 07/30/2015.

Just I get a call from the dealer, the first delivery of the cameras is expected tomorrow or the day overtomorrow.

Maybe I have my Sony A7RII at the end of the week !?

Congratulations!

I was so stupid to order my A7R II directly from the Sony store Germany on 06/19/2015 and even payed for it.

Status in my "open orders" at the Sony store: currently not available...

I hope that you can also get your A7RII soon.

Congratulations to your website!

I agree with much of your thoughts and considerations, in terms of equipment and clothing, including:

- Photographing has to be fun and must not be an alien smuggling,

- Cameras are in future interchangeable, lenses are our treasure,

- I love Fjällräven, since the clothes are available in Germany.

Good luck!

Hey guys! Anyone know where I can order an a7rii in stock! Thanks.

Where are you located? I live in California, and Best Buy has some pickups available in certain stores (3) in my area. Not sure if that applies to other areas of the country, though. In fact, I just checked the Best Buy site and along with the stores for pickup today, the rest of the stores in my area (16 of them) state that the camera can be picked up in 3-5 days if ordered.

Where are you located? I live in California, and Best Buy has some pickups available in certain stores (3) in my area. Not sure if that applies to other areas of the country, though. In fact, I just checked the Best Buy site and along with the stores for pickup today, the rest of the stores in my area (16 of them) state that the camera can be picked up in 3-5 days if ordered.

no i live in hawaii. My best buy store on another island doesn't even have any. guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.