Lightroom Dashboard - Free Tool

Hey guys

I was looking for a tool to show me some statistics on my photos a little while ago in order to better understand what my most common camera settings were. I think I was trying to justify buying a new lens, although it was a little clunky using the Lightroom interface to get this info.

I wanted to know

• my most common apertures
  • my most common focal lengths
  • my photo volumes over the past 2 years
  • how much usage my lenses get
  • how much usage my cameras get

I found some other tools online that claimed to use your Lightroom library to do some of these, although they all sucked, required me to install plugins or pay money and they were pretty ugly to look at.

I’m a software engineer, so I wrote my own. It’s free to use, doesn’t require you to install anything and runs completely in your browser. None of your data is uploaded, nor does it leave your machine.

Simply drag your Lightroom Catalog (.lrcat) file onto the page and it will analyze your data and visualize your catalog meta data for you into some nice charts.

I have plenty of ideas for more features to add, although i’m releasing the base version now to see what people think and if there are any “must have” features that are requested.

You can consider it beta software for now, please let me know if you spot any bugs. Tested in Chrome and FireFox

Take a look, and let me know what you think

https://www.lightroomdashboard.com

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 1 month later...